MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
5 years has nearsighted...need help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years has nearsighted...need help
Hi All
I have a 5 years old son and just last week I find out thats his nearsighted I think -200, he never wear eyeglass and I dont want him to because he too young. Then I trying to look for solution or things that I can do to help or improve his vision without using glass. Then I came across bath methods so i bought the snellen card. I also have him do palming for like 3 or 4 times a day about 3 to 4 mins. Im not sure if im doing the right thing i wanted to know how to use the twst card to better improve his vision or any suggestion would help
Thanks

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now