MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Central Fixation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Fixation
Some people have issues on understanding what central fixation means, I think that looking a while into this picture might sum it all up Smile

[Image: mmwxt1.jpg]
I started to look at it and couldn't take my gaze off the image. So after one hour of starring, I got one dioptre more and I'm cursing the one who posted it. Angry
(07-08-2014, 04:31 PM)Aureus Wrote: I started to look at it and couldn't take my gaze off the image. So after one hour of starring, I got one dioptre more and I'm cursing the one who posted it. Angry

Sorry if that caused you trouble. Starring always moves attention out of the center. I think that if you blink and let your mind find its center might be better. Sorry again.
Just kidding, man. Angel

People on this forum are deadly serious. I think we would all improve faster if we had more humour here.
Yes, but you don't need to look at the center all the time.
You can very well imagine the center for a while and look at something else,
then go back and look at the center again.
This is the power of imagination, that is why imagination is so necessary for vision.

I would suggest this figure instead and you guys will see more of inner happiness !

[Image: 1341194820_Pam%20Amos%20-%20Daisy%20Chain%202592.jpg]
That image is wonderful, thanks for posting it.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now