MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Help needed!!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help needed!!
Sad 
Hello all,

I have a very bad is -7.50 on right & - 7.75 on left. I work on computer for 8-10 hrs day.. I am tired of wearing contacts & glasses. My eyeglasses are really thick.. every time i wear them i feel disabled.Huh Is it possible to improve my eye sight? If so please guide me through the process of improving vision..

Thanks in advance..
Hi, arky.

A lot of the people here improved their vision to a certain extent and I'm among them. But since my vision has been just slightly impaired and I still have to work on it - I really hope that soon some of the people who started from your vision acuity level will step by and say a word or two Shy

There's a long way to go for you, but we're here to support you. Cool

I'm sure you will get a lot of excellent advices on this forum but the thing is no one can chew your chewing gum. It is you who needs to correct your visual habits, who needs to relax your eyes more and do some exercises.

I can't tell you now everything you'll need to do but for the begining let's do two-three things:

1) Download from somewhere vision acuity charts and print it on a nice white paper ( good quality). It'll serve you to check your progress and to use it for exercising. You need to know where are you now and where are you after three weeks and after three months.

2) Do one of the most basic exercise which is called palming. It's performed in the way that you gently put your palms around your eye orbits without pressing the eyelids or cheekbones so that you block all the light. Try to imagine black colour. That is the colour that relaxes the optic nerve the most. Breath through your nose slowly and deeply. Some people stay that way a minute or so. I myself like to do it at least 6 minutes. Open your eyes. What do you see? You feel that your visual system is a bit refreshed? The things are a bit clearer, the colours are slightly more vivid with better contrast? Palming is a relaxation exercise. And probably you'll have to perform it all the way through your vision improvement program. Shy

3) Take a look at these two videos:

I) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vEyOx85OUI (A Norwegian guy is explaining what he did to improve his vision.)

II) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8k0N_E9JZc (Meir Schneider is talking about different aspects of vision improvement - this is a very important video.)

Go now. Wink
Smile 
Thank you for the valuable suggestions

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now