MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My progress

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My progress
Smile 
Just a quick update on my vision progress. So i started the palming,sunning,swinging,centralization,shifting & peripheral focus eye exercises 2-3 weeks ago. I got weaker prescription -7.00®,-7.25(L)(before -7.50®,-7.75(L)) and can comfortably see 20/20.. I dont see any vision improvement but my eyes feel very very relaxed.. I was sleep deprived, now i can sleep 6-8 hrs.. My neck is getting better.. All i can say is I feel relaxed with no vision improvement..no clear flashes.. Please suggest me if there is anything else i could do.. SmileSmile
Read The Home Treatment chapter of Bates' book.
http://www.iblindness.org/ebooks/perfect...sses/ch24/
There he advised to read the smallest lettesr you can see on the snellen test chart for an hour a day.
You could also just do this on your pc. Find your edge of blur and move 5 cm from it and read tiny print on your computer screen. This is very important. You need a positiv stimulus if you want to reverse axial elongation.

Your improvements are great so far. You let your cilliary muscle relax what helped you to get rid of cilliary myopia. But you definetely need to start reading snellen chart or do print pushing on your computer.

You might want to consider wearing weaker minus lenses to improve. It's pretty hard to practice with high myopia.
So, your new diopters were measured at the optometrist or you just ordered a pair of glasses with those diopters which enable you to see 20/20?
In both cases you made improvement cos earlier you used to wear stronger presciption.

As I said ten days ago - you need even weaker prescription for wearing around - probably something like -6.0. With them you won't see everything crystal clear and I guess you'd be somewhere in the region of 20/40 which is pretty fine for most of everyday situations.

The other option is that you take much weaker glasses (-2.0 to -3.0) so that you can practice with them what arky suggested. With them you'd be somewhere 20/300 - 20/400 and without them you're probably around 20/1000 which is problematic zone for exercising without any aid.

Even better idea is combination of two pairs of glasses: one that gives you 20/40 vision (in your case something like -6.0) and one that gives you 20/200 to 20/400 vision (in your case something like -2.0 or -3.0). First pair you wear most of the time (not when eating, relaxing, and doing other safe activities), the second pair you wear when exercising if your eyes are still out of the zone for sensible exercising without any aid. As I said, try to do at least something without any glasses.

One more thing: congratulations for your improvement. As you can see - when one starts to work on his/her eyes very often they get some other positive side effect. Also when comes to the eyes, it's never wrong working on the rest of the body.

P.S. Unfortunately, frequent eye check-ups and ordering new pairs of glasses takes money, but... but loosing the eyesight costs even more. And you have already settled for improving your vision. I'm on your side. Smile

Oh, I forgot. Once you mentioned low self-esteem.

You can help it with better frames. Find some that look realy gooooood on your face. It's possible, even with thick lenses inside.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now