MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Palming without touching your face

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palming without touching your face
I'm surprised noone has ever mentioned this before. This is the main way I palm these days. I think the touch of the hands on my face or eyes, even the slightest touch, can be distracting and causes my eyes to sort of close tighter, and they start vibrating a little.

When I lift my hands off my face, maybe a centimeter or less, it's as if I'm just closing my eyes but I still have the feeling of warmth and just the sensation that something is covering your eyes. So it allows for the transition from regular palming, to resting with the eyes closed, to resting with the eyes open.

I don't stay there though. I think with any practice, if your not seeing much results (good or bad) you might want to try something different until you actually feel SOMETHING different.

I don't know, but I feel like I've had some of those deep, deep feelings of relaxation accompanied by these incredible-feeling exhales. It's like I'm remembering how I am supposed to naturally feel, not just in my eyes, but my entire being. Feeling more of that is the goal.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now