MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Well.. this is it I guess

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well.. this is it I guess
Its sad but I feel really bad about vision improvement... I could only see temporary results and never permanent ones.. I think its because Im trying to hard to actually DO things.. maybe I should just stop thinking about vision at all.
Whenever I try to use my memory and imagination to clear things up, it never happens.

Well, I'll still use the good visual habits (Blinking often, shifts , etc), but I doubt if that could improve my vision in the future. I just cant invest all my time on these relaxation techniques because I just cant seem to understand and get benefits from them.

I hope that replacing bad habits with good ones will improve my evesight somehow...

Thanks for your help everybody
Bates said that we should forgett about our eyes and there is nothing to do to see clearly. Clarity is automatic, natural, subconscious, casual and effortless. try to just not squint and avoid bad habbits and just don't "try to see".
And if you try to clear you wont clear cos it's natural it's clear if i try you blurry vision.

Yesterday i got a nice clear vision moment and I was so happy since I've seen all but i started hardblinking with one eye and diffused to see all because I was excited and all went blurry again.

(sorry for my bad english)
I think you have to be brave enough to decide that you are going to improve your vision, no matter what it takes. You know it's possible, so many other people have done it. There's just something you aren't doing right. You never fail as long as you keep trying. So just try something new, you have to experiment a lot in this process to find out what works for YOU, that's what it's all about, in my opinion.
I tried everything from eye exercises (rolls, figure of eights, shifts) andrelaxation techniques (Palming, swings, imagination) to print pushing and what else.

Its been almost 4 months since I started.
even when I get many clear flashes I dont really believe in them since I know that they are only temporary and that my vision will be shitty again in the evening and that my glasses are still good for me (-1L -0.75R)

What is there more to try out? if I have ciliary myopia I guess relaxation is the answer but I cant get anything out of it.. no matter if I try or not.
NO the vision improvement it's not about eye exercises. It's about habbits, the vision will improve itself just stop all the bad habbits and "forget" about seeing. If you watch to the people that have normal vision, they never think at their eyes and people with glasses never blink or squint etc.

Edit: watch why some exercises ecc can't work
http://www.iblindness.org/forum/list-of-...thods-help
(09-06-2014, 02:49 AM)mandarin Wrote: NO the vision improvement it's not about eye exercises. It's about habbits, the vision will improve itself just stop all the bad habbits and "forget" about seeing. If you watch to the people that have normal vision, they never think at their eyes and people with glasses never blink or squint etc.

Edit: watch why some exercises ecc can't work
http://www.iblindness.org/forum/list-of-...thods-help

People who wear glasses blink normally like people with normal vision and not squinting is a good thing right? Wink
no.. that's not true I've been watching some people with glasses and SOME not all of them don't blink a lot after reading one book about the bates method remembering me when i was a child the game of not blinking I've stated that it's true that the people with stronger glasses allways won and was impossible to beat them.

I've started so to watch people with glasses and I've noticed that they blink a lot less than people with glasses. I noticed that on myself too and started conscious blinking 2 months and now it's seems pretty natural and more relaxed to blink. Anyways this problem it's not true for everyone with glasses since everybody has it's own bad habbits.

(sorry for my english)
Well I observed people with glasses too and I didn't notice any difference. They were blinking just like everybody else. But maybe I should start paying more attantion to this again.
Try watching when they speak with you once I was speaking with someone with lenses and was like .... he didn't blink at all in like 2 minutes ca. when bates said we blinke every 3-5 seconds ca. but randomly. Or happens they blink normaly and sometimes they stuck they don't blink for a big period. Watch espetially with people with contacts.
Will do that. did you notice any other signs that myopes show that are different from normalsightes people?
One thing I'm watching right now it's their diffusion. They do more things at once near and far with the glasses allways on and not one at once, and so they do more but not so good or fast. I don't mean they do bad but they don't concentrate 100% on one thing, but that's what
I'm watching right now I'm not sure it's right, but since I've read that in from one Quackembush book I want to check it. In any case seems true. As squinting I've seen myophes squinting when watching with glasses the smartphone. In any case should see more what do astigmatics fail, so if you notice what do astigmatics bad tell me Smile. I'm 0.25-0.5 myophic in just one eye dunno exactly because my last glasses were 0.25 and when I've heard from the doctor it's 0.5 i heard about the bates method and stopped using them. I've noticed that in my myophic eye i diffuse more.

(again sorry for my english)

Edit: in any case this is going really off thread we shold pm or create a new thread I think.
Well I think that the real way to improve your vision is to just stop the bad habits, to barerly do any close work, when doing close work - to do it beyond the focal plane. To never stare, blink often and more importantly to never think about the vision.
And I guess its gonna take a long long time to get to 20/20 permanently, even if you have -1 and -0.75 (20/40 on day time, just like me.
Without glasses that near point stress isnt any issue. I can feel Near point stress. If I wear glasses and work for few hours in front of my PC, I will feel that strain, and my eyes will hurt. But without glasses, I would literally need to look at 5 cm distance for whole day Big Grin (without looking at longer the distance even for once diring that time), and still that strain will not be that strong, compared to just looking at my PC screen with glasses.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now