MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Sorrisi??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorrisi??
I have been reading Sorrisi's blog for a couple of weeks. Does anyone know if she actually made that website? I looked at her last post on the blog and it just kind of ended in August 2013.

Thanks.

Rita
Did you try to PM her on here?

She is very generous; she will give you all she knows about Bates method for free.
Last I knew she had gotten her PhD, landed a big new job, and I think was contemplating a move to Germany, so maybe she's just busy with her life. Clark's right -- PM her.
Thanks, Mary. I didn't try to PM her or email her. I was just curious. I'm not quite done with her blog, but I went to the end to see if there was anything about her website and couldn't find anything. Maybe I will try to PM or email her.

Thanks.

(10-03-2014, 07:13 AM)clarknight Wrote: Did you try to PM her on here?

She is very generous; she will give you all she knows about Bates method for free.

Hi Nancy:

I noticed on her blog that you guys got along very well and talked a lot in the comments. I thought if anyone knew what happened it was you. Smile I'll check and see if I can find out anything.

Thanks.

Rita

(10-03-2014, 07:18 AM)Nancy Wrote: Last I knew she had gotten her PhD, landed a big new job, and I think was contemplating a move to Germany, so maybe she's just busy with her life. Clark's right -- PM her.
(10-03-2014, 11:00 AM)plantsower Wrote: Thanks, Mary. I didn't try to PM her or email her. I was just curious. I'm not quite done with her blog, but I went to the end to see if there was anything about her website and couldn't find anything. Maybe I will try to PM or email her.

Thanks.

Hi Nancy:

I noticed on her blog that you guys got along very well and talked a lot in the comments. I thought if anyone knew what happened it was you. Smile I'll check and see if I can find out anything.

Thanks.

Rita

(10-03-2014, 07:18 AM)Nancy Wrote: Last I knew she had gotten her PhD, landed a big new job, and I think was contemplating a move to Germany, so maybe she's just busy with her life. Clark's right -- PM her.
Rita,
Yes, Sorrisi and I had some private conversation too, and once actually Skyped with her in England and me in NY state, mostly talking about vision improvement and helping others with it. I was just starting my own practice then. She is very smart, very dedicated, and has a big heart, a delight of person. Give her my regards.
If I hear from her, I will give her your regards. Perhaps she will then get in touch with you.

Rita

(10-03-2014, 02:24 PM)Nancy Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 11:00 AM)plantsower Wrote: Thanks, Mary. I didn't try to PM her or email her. I was just curious. I'm not quite done with her blog, but I went to the end to see if there was anything about her website and couldn't find anything. Maybe I will try to PM or email her.

Thanks.

Hi Nancy:

Thanks.

Rita

Rita,
Yes, Sorrisi and I had some private conversation too, and once actually Skyped with her in England and me in NY state, mostly talking about vision improvement and helping others with it. I was just starting my own practice then. She is very smart, very dedicated, and has a big heart, a delight of person. Give her my regards.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now