MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
An Urgent Request for Assistance

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Urgent Request for Assistance
I am new to this forum and have acknowledged the Bates Method for several months now. I have done some of the exercises and cannot acknowledge with regards to any form of improvement. I stopped wearing my glasses acknowledging that it makes my eyesight worse and doesn't solve the underlying problem, in fact, it makes it worse. Because of this, my mother eventually took notice of this. She complained that I'm not wearing my glasses like I used to, she refuses to acknoweldge the Bates Method, and refuses to listen to me with regards to why I refuse to wear my glasses. It appears as though those who beleive in glasses are similar to that of those who believe in God, they refuse to acknowledge anything else contrary or possible regardless of logic or evidence. I come from a family that wears glasses and after researching what I am almost concluding is the truth about eyesight, I'm now almost certain that not only are glasses bad for people, but that I must seek a solution to cure my vision problems forever.

However, I need to know exactly where to start, what to do, how to make sure I have time to do so, and have to do this without any disruptions from my family. I require assistance immediately. If further explanation is required I shall elaborate further. Please reply to this thread as soon as you can to everyone on this forum who acknowledges the Bates Method, thank you.
What are your glasses prescription and age?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now