MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Article about improving vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article about improving vision
Chronogram article about my holistic eye doctor, with me as an example of success. I like the multi-focused theme here, of a better prescription and relaxation techniques and habit changes, plus the point that not everyone with the same degree of near-sightedness needs the exact same approach to heal. We're all different! Feel free to share this article, because a "real eye doctor" is saying vision CAN be improved!
http://www.naturaleyecare.com/articles/f...dium=email
(10-22-2014, 10:30 AM)Nancy Wrote: Chronogram article about my holistic eye doctor, with me as an example of success. I like the multi-focused theme here, of a better prescription and relaxation techniques and habit changes, plus the point that not everyone with the same degree of near-sightedness needs the exact same approach to heal. We're all different! Feel free to share this article, because a "real eye doctor" is saying vision CAN be improved!

Always nice to hear it from someone in the profession. Did he say he cured his own vision - ? Do you know how?

Emily Bates also said they had to 'custom tailor' their treatment for each individual, and their stories especially of treating children echo the same theme of examining what was going on in their life that would cause anxiety, fear, nervousness..... they didn't treat the visual system as if it were some brainless, independent organ simply reacting to some focal distance.
(10-28-2014, 02:18 AM)arocarty Wrote:
(10-22-2014, 10:30 AM)Nancy Wrote: Chronogram article about my holistic eye doctor, with me as an example of success. I like the multi-focused theme here, of a better prescription and relaxation techniques and habit changes, plus the point that not everyone with the same degree of near-sightedness needs the exact same approach to heal. We're all different! Feel free to share this article, because a "real eye doctor" is saying vision CAN be improved!

Always nice to hear it from someone in the profession. Did he say he cured his own vision - ? Do you know how?

Emily Bates also said they had to 'custom tailor' their treatment for each individual, and their stories especially of treating children echo the same theme of examining what was going on in their life that would cause anxiety, fear, nervousness..... they didn't treat the visual system as if it were some brainless, independent organ simply reacting to some focal distance.

Marc didn't say this in the article, or the reporter decided not to include it. When he was 7 years old his mother had a nervous breakdown and was basically not there for him, which is very tough on a little boy. That's when he started wearing glasses. He wasn't extremely myopic, maybe -2 or -3, but it was a big inconvenience wearing bulky glasses to play sports back when he was a kid. I don't know the details, but believe he did basic Bates work, plus body practices like yoga, plus I know he gets chiroproactic regularly even now. Since he's an acupuncturist himself he probably received this modality too.

The last time I saw him was several months ago at Kripalu in western MA, where I was for a Carol Look EFT workshop. When I ran into him and told him about Carol, he decided to bring his own workshop group into Carol's one briefly, so his vision folks could hear about EFT. I went to his nighttime sampler talk and shared a bit of my story. I noted he keeps a pair of plus glasses in his pocket and pops them on his face every once in a while.

So this long answer is just to say there's not usually one single practice to "fix" your vision, and the underlying emotional components, which may be very different for different people, have to be taken into account.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download