MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Computer reduced eyeglasses?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer reduced eyeglasses?
i already reduce my glasses to 20/40 vision. I notice that i can reduce more for computer up-close work. Should i take another more reduced pair of eyeglasses?Let say reduce to 20/60 or 20/80 vision? And how about those specific eyeglasses for computer work only( http://www.visionsource.com/blog/what-do...lasses-do/ ) called 'Computer Glasses' ?
Why would you want to have so many pair of glasses ? Does having reduced pair really worth all the trouble ?
(10-27-2014, 06:59 PM)conthangio1998 Wrote: i already reduce my glasses to 20/40 vision. I notice that i can reduce more for computer up-close work. Should i take another more reduced pair of eyeglasses?Let say reduce to 20/60 or 20/80 vision? And how about those specific eyeglasses for computer work only( http://www.visionsource.com/blog/what-do...lasses-do/ ) called 'Computer Glasses' ?

Any glasses will strain your eyes as they adapt to look through them. Go with the weakest ones with which you're comfortable and safe, or none.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now