MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
shifting?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shifting?
Hi everyone,

had anyone had same experience like me?

Here is my experience:

First of all my usual vision is about eye(L) 3/20with good  and with ®3/30.

But this night i cleared my vision to 3/7 of my bad eye with shifting (I close my good eye and start to shift from letter to letter and before soon letter by letter became clearer and clearer and line by line. And suddenly stopped at line 3/7 and it did not take longer than 3min)but vision did not stay so good.

As soon as i moved my look away from the chart and open both eyes my vision goes to usual.
And because of that experience I was so euphoric and decided to share my moment with you guys.

By KAR0
Hello,

Did you feel the tensions on your face getting released?
Did you feel any kind of itching feeling in your eyes?

Yes if you keep practicing you will indeed reach 20/20 vision with shifting, but you should remember the state and protect it to avoid it being lost. It is common to get lost, but it will stay if you sincerely manage to do so.

Elias
Hi

I felt some kind of realising tension and itching in eyes.
It was hard to continue the shifting because the fillling in my eyes was so weird  it was not usual filling but i saw well.
Right after i was so happy and think i can repeat whenever i want but day after it did not go so well Sad.
First i was i doubt did i squint and see so well in the moment i thought that vision blurred.But than again i came in the same state as i was before  and saw well.
And that gave me thinking that Bates method is as fast as you truly want .
In other words as sun as you stoop rejecting that state when you see well than faster you will be cured.

By KAR0

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download