MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eyes tear consantly

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eyes tear consantly
I have had this for quite a while now: I started to improve my blinking. Or a tried to. My eyes are watery all the time. I feel like I have done more harm than good things. People often think I'm crying.

The worst about it however is that it's contagious. Other people seem to have the same problem when they come near me. They' will start rubbing their eyes in my presence.

Anybody else had that and has gotten over it?
(11-25-2014, 08:11 AM)Mzero Wrote: I have had this for quite a while now: I started to improve my blinking. Or a tried to. My eyes are watery all the time. I feel like I have done more harm than good things. People often think I'm crying.

The worst about it however is that it's contagious. Other people seem to have the same problem when they come near me. They' will start rubbing their eyes in my presence.

Anybody else had that and has gotten over it?

Hej,
Your tears contains too much fat (lipid) that causes dry patches on the surface of your eye. More tears must be produced, even more tears must be drained away and thus even more tears must be produced to compensate for it, and so on and so on, that is why your eyes might be watery until the balance is coming back again automatically after some time.

To keep the balance in the tears I however suggest eye aerobics with closed eyes when palming in bed in the morning !
The eye aerobics with closed eyes will remove the dry patches and thus the tears becomes balanced again.
Alright, I hope I am not bumping this thread too badly.

Ok, that might be it but I have been waiting for years to get this cleared up and have done my share of eye aerobics. Little effect.

The fact that it is contagious is very of frustrating. Even people on TV seem to "catch it". Believe it or not. Maybe one day they are going to hold me accountable for the whole deal.

I made an appointment with the eye doc. That makes me feel better at least. I will not mention the Bates method since that always sets off the alarm. I made that mistake before.

Mzero
(12-20-2014, 12:02 PM)Mzero Wrote: Alright, I hope I am not bumping this thread too badly.

Ok, that might be it but I have been waiting for years to get this cleared up and have done my share of eye aerobics. Little effect.

The fact that it is contagious is very of frustrating. Even people on TV seem to "catch it". Believe it or not. Maybe one day they are going to hold me accountable for the whole deal.

I made an appointment with the eye doc. That makes me feel better at least. I will not mention the Bates method since that always sets off the alarm. I made that mistake before.

Mzero

I'm wondering about some irritant, dust or pollen or even your soap or something in your diet you're allergic to, or something on your fingers if you rub your eyes a lot. That doesn't explain the contagion factor, though.

Second thought: do you feel sad? Sometimes when I meditate my eyes tear and I think I'm clearing old sadness. Vision improvement work has certainly gotten me more in touch with my emotions.

Let us know what the eye doctor says.
I can only have so many visits due to my insurance...
I have found when I experience a moment of clarity, the eyes start to tear.

Then when I blink, I lose the clarity, and also the tearing. I think the tearing is a good sign that you're making progress.
Tearing is a sign that you are relaxed and sometimes it has to do with the body and other times with your mind. And sometimes altogether. But over-tearing is a problem that has to be addressed to.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now