MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Some frustrations

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some frustrations
The results I've had are considered short-lived. Just some clear flashes hear and there, but no permanent improvements. I keep asking myself why i can't just have good vision. Is it because i try or what? I mean, how can you not try to see when everything is just a big blob of unattractive blur? The blur really pisses me off. Maybe i have an unconscious fear of looking at things. I tried to accept this but so far, no improvements have resulted from this acceptance. I try to look at little details within the blur, but my vision doesn't stay normal.
(11-27-2014, 04:29 PM)AlkalineWater7 Wrote: The results I've had are considered short-lived. Just some clear flashes hear and there, but no permanent improvements. I keep asking myself why i can't just have good vision. Is it because i try or what? I mean, how can you not try to see when everything is just a big blob of unattractive blur? The blur really pisses me off. Maybe i have an unconscious fear of looking at things. I tried to accept this but so far, no improvements have resulted from this acceptance. I try to look at little details within the blur, but my vision doesn't stay normal.

I was feeling frustrated but i read something Arocarty said one of my post called " What i'm doing wrong". That really helped me. I started looking at small details and my vision is improving. I didn't know that refractive states could change in the blink of an eye.
Hi there,

Yes, the most efficient way to relax the eyes is to imagine an infinitely small point.
That sounds crazy but that is what I also have experienced.
Let that imagined point be part of your awareness, also in every vein, every beating of your heart, and every breath you ever take.

Here is my own analogy of vision improvement and doing an IQ-test.
Assume you were about to do an IQ-test.
Assume that you had misunderstod the main principles of how the problems should be solved and what kind of problems the IQ-test consisted of.
Then the consequence would be that you would not be very prepared mentally and you would not succeed as well as you could have done if you just knew the principles of how to solve the typical problems. Also if you couldn't solve some specific problem it is better to skip that problem and continue to solve the next problems instead. Because if you get stuck the results would be very bad and it would not reflect your true IQ.
It is the same with vision improvement.
You need to understand the principles of how to improve vision,
else you would see no results at all.
Before you do the IQ-test you maybe can read some explanation of the principles to solve the problems. In vision improvement that is not the case however, because you need to find out what works best for you in your typical case.

It is frustrating I know, but keep in mind that the most important factor is that you in the process relax your whole body such that it comes into balance, and by doing so you might avoid getting diseases that you might very well have gotten if you didn't do this mental Bates.
So if you don't get improved vision you have anyway gained very much out of Bates for sure.

/Bye

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download