MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New guy here who wants to improve his vision !

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New guy here who wants to improve his vision !
Hey guys, I've been recently looking for a way to improve my eyes( myopia and astigmatism ) , since i don't wanna wear glasses all my life, it looks very unnatural and not comfortable at all ! I truly believe that we can heal our eyes with relaxation and good habits and just want to explore this path by myself !

Here's my current vision :
Right eye : -2.25 (astigmatism of -0.75 at 90° )
Left eye :-2.50( astigmatism of -0.50 at 90°)

So I actually stopped wearing my glasses about a week ago, i'm working at home, so quite easy to do, and did some bates exercises here and there but my main point was really relaxation ! And i can say i already see some progress ! It's weird because sometimes, when i'm in a state of deep focus, trying to relax, and shifting on a far object, i can sometimes read license plates that are at about 40 meters, which is amazing ! but it takes some times for my eyes to focus, llike maybe 15 seconds, and i still see 2 images ( one a bit more blurry than the other ^^ ) But generally, my life is a bit less blurry ! Hope to keep you updated with my progress !
Welcome! That's good to hear you're getting clear flashes. One thing that might help is to not try to do anything to hang onto the clearer vision, as if you're trying to steal something that you don't deserve, but to remind yourself as it happens that this is how your vision should be right now all the time.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Thanks david, i'm actually reading your new articles on your method and it's just amazing, especially the part on beliefs !

Well, just a quick update to say that my eye keep improving ! I'm able to see details or i'm actually paying more attention to them, which makes me able to see them, like the soft texture of the walls, the tiny wrinkles of the curtains, and on sunny days, i can actually see a lot of things . My vision is better when there is some contrast, with grey skies, everything looks so close in colors and values, it's sometimes hard . I also experimented with my tablet, with luminosity to minimum, i can barely read the ext but with a good luminosity, words appear clearer ... Anyway, i had a question, since we have a predominant hand, and foot ( for those who play soccer ^^ ) do we also have a predominant eye ? it's a weird sensation, but sometimes, when i have clear flashes, they're onyl happening on the right eye, and even without them, i feel sometimes my right eye feel more tired ( more pain at the backof the eye, dunno if it's tireness ) .

Anyway, looking forward to give you news about my vision ! Until then, keep your eyes relaxed !

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download