MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Re: Variable vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Variable vision
After the Christmas Holidays, my vision went from 20/80 to 20/60. When it was school again I fell back to 20/80. I was disappointed when I noticed that, but I promised to hold on. In bright sunlight my vision was 20/40, now 20/50. The reason why I held on: You only live once! and I don't want to wear glasses in my only life. This week I got a couple of clear flashes (I think it are clear flashes). I totally didn't expect anything to happen and poof, after a normal, soft blink I saw way better. I'm not sure it was perfect vision, because I don't know how good perfect vision is. I noticed that it only happened when I was outside without thinking about good vision habbits. They only lasted a blink, but it helped me a lot to stay motivated. I regained the courage to keep on working at improving my vision and now I'm ready to improve again. But in a few days I have to go to school again and I'm scared my vision will get worse again. It's difficult to hold on when there's a lot of pressure on your shoulders in a small amount of time -> I didn't palm as long, sometimes I didn't palm at all. No swinging, not reading the Snellen, more staring, etc. How can it be so difficult to do such simple things?

Greets

Timmyboy
Hey there,

The observation about the Chrismas Holidays is right on the money. I find that the stress in my life greatly affects my vision. Whenever I have a break from school I always get better. What I find helps is to remind yourself constantly about what you should be doing, you have to remain vigilant until the practice becomes second nature. Of course I realize this is difficult, what I usually do is wear something to remind myself, something I wouldn't usually wear, a bracelet, a hat or something that when I think about it I remember what I should be practicing and applying.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now