MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
LIGHTING IN A ROOM

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LIGHTING IN A ROOM
IN A DARK ROOM WHICH I'M WORKING ON MY COMPTER LIGHT DOSENT REACH FULLY EVEN IN DAY SHOULD I TURN ON THE LIGHTS? ARE LIGHTS GOOD FOR MY SIGHT? AND IN NIGHT INFRONT OF THE COMPUTER I NEED TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS OR NOT?
Note to forum administrator:
I think there is a spelling error in the thread title should be:
Lighting in a room NOT Lightning in a room.
(Two very different meaning.)

Seeing lightning within your eyes in a room not reflecting light from a natural lightning might indicate something wrong with the retina, that would be a medical problem.

(12-14-2014, 11:52 PM)BETTER Wrote: IN A DARK ROOM WHICH I'M WORKING ON MY COMPTER LIGHT DOSENT REACH FULLY EVEN IN DAY SHOULD I TURN ON THE LIGHTS? ARE LIGHTS GOOD FOR MY SIGHT? AND IN NIGHT INFRONT OF THE COMPUTER I NEED TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS OR NOT?

If you are straining to see then don't strain, add more light if you think it helps balance out the light around your computer as to help you not strain your eyes.

Usually most (blue wavelength of ) light from a computer before sleep at night might interrupt sleep.
(12-15-2014, 07:43 AM)Yelaina Wrote: Note to forum administrator:

Seeing lightning within your eyes in a room not reflecting light from a natural lightning might indicate something wrong with the retina, that would be a medical problem.

(12-14-2014, 11:52 PM)BETTER Wrote: IN A DARK ROOM WHICH I'M WORKING ON MY COMPTER LIGHT DOSENT REACH FULLY EVEN IN DAY SHOULD I TURN ON THE LIGHTS? ARE LIGHTS GOOD FOR MY SIGHT? AND IN NIGHT INFRONT OF THE COMPUTER I NEED TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS OR NOT?

If you are straining to see then don't strain, add more light if you think it helps balance out the light around your computer as to help you not strain your eyes.

Usually most (blue wavelength of ) light from a computer before sleep at night might interrupt sleep.

If you feel like you're straining, turn on a light. As your visual system relaxes more, you will be able to see better with lower levels of illumination. Paradoxically, regular sunning helps you function better when it's dim, since it trains your pupils to widen and narrow naturally to let in the correct amount of light.
(12-15-2014, 08:03 AM)Nancy Wrote:
(12-15-2014, 07:43 AM)Yelaina Wrote: Note to forum administrator:

If you feel like you're straining, turn on a light. As your visual system relaxes more, you will be able to see better with lower levels of illumination. Paradoxically, regular sunning helps you function better when it's dim, since it trains your pupils to widen and narrow naturally to let in the correct amount of light.
tnx for both of you Im sorry for the bad english its not my native language.
and since you mantioned sunning how much time should i do the exercise?

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now