MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Two Lazy/Wandering Eyes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Lazy/Wandering Eyes
I'm not sure I'm calling the condition the correct name. My eye alignment is normal until I try to cross my eyes. Then one stays focused and the other wanders to the side. Both eyes do this, and they might jump back and forth, which one's wandering. I can also do it at will.

I have not been able to establish a dominant eye. (One is stronger, though, for sure.)

I am looking for confirmation that this is amblyopia and success stories or blogs from people with similar situations. Should I focus on this first before myopia or is it all interrelated?

For this issue, I practice Knots on a String a few times a day and Meir Schneider's Melissa once in a while. Knots definitely strains my eyes.

Other thoughts? I searched archives but if this has been covered, any direction to old posts would be great.
I figured out what the condition is.

"There is a common form of exotropia known as "convergence insufficiency" that responds well to orthoptic vision therapy including exercises. This disorder is characterized by an inability of the eyes to work together when used for near viewing, such as reading."

I'm already doing the suggested exercises: near/far and finger pushups. If I have success, I will report back and share with others.
I know that dyslexia in some cases just turns out to be vision problems (focus problems). I wish all those people with dyslexia know about this, because if they are lucky they just have vision focus problems. For instance Lea Angart cured a 12 year old boy just by doing some simple eye convergence/coordination training (focusing on points of a string, like you also wrote).

http://livingnow.com.au/articles/health-...ye-problem
This links to a swedish sight, but anyway:
http://www.mynewsdesk.com/se/news/linus-...nfel-60480

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now