MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bates again - time to restart

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates again - time to restart
Few years ago i was learning about Bates and Davids method thx to this forum. All was going well and since then i never put my glasses on.
I was palming, swinging and practicing Davids method hoping for the good to come some day. Recently I was reading a lot and i seemed to over strain my right eye. My astigmatism was always stronger in my right eye.
My prescription is still the same:
OD: pl astigmatism -1.75 x176
OS -0.25 astigmatism -1.50 x005

What changed for me is that before I could cover one eye and move the piece of paper closer to the eye and I would find a distance when letters were clear. I can still do that with left eye but not the right. Letters are kind of distorted.

What is that? Is this extreme over strain?
If i check with glasses the letters get sharp.

I also feel the right eye tight and many times causing pain, itching when moving. I went to see the doctor to get my eyes checked and all seems to be ok.

I need to restart the bates, but I wonder how is the best way to approach it this time with the problems i described.

thx
Maybe astigmatism, but who knows. Sometimes eye doctors can diagnose things, sometimes not. But I don't think it really matters where you start from. The application is pretty much the same.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download