Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Improving Eyesight Eyesight, but not enough to read dirty whiteboard clearly.
I've been following the method since my case of myopia begun almost 4 years ago. My eyesight on some days, I wouldn't want to describe it as clear, but rather "not blurry." It is usually good enough to watch TV, and read news headers, but the moment I go back to school my eyes are re-strained by having to read the messy whiteboard somehow, in this situation it's either strain my eyes, and read the board while I copy things down, or fail the class. I'm asking how I can cope with this, and keep practicing the method without sacrificing my education. I do not wear glasses at all, but I struggle to see things clearly, and often have to get closer to objects, and I struggle to read the signs on the freeway at night. Recently, I've been noticing that photos, and videos look much clearer than my vision itself, and I know that it's not a good sign because the normal acuity of 20/20 is much clearer than a camera's 20/40 acuity. (The camera can pick up what the whiteboard says, and I can't, and freeway signs look much sharper, even at night on camera) What can I do to make things better for myself without having to put on the glasses that will make things worse. I am really hoping that I don't have to wear them any time soon.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Improving Eyesight Eyesight, but not enough to read dirty whiteboard clearly. - by Luis210 - 01-28-2015, 10:31 PM