MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
removing astigmatism first

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
removing astigmatism first
hello all,
I am planning to get reduced-prescriptions with the astigmatism removed. Once I can see relatively clearly without my astigmatism correction, I will start to reduce the spherical power. I was curious what you all thought about that?

Currently, the glasses prescription I use is:

Right eye: -9.00 cyl -1.25
Left eye: -5.00 cyl -2.25

According to a recent eye exam however, my astigmatism is actually -3.00 in my left eye and -1.75 in my right eye.

So I would begin by getting a prescription of just -9 and -5, and work on seeing the world clearly without my astigmatism correction. After weeks-months, as the double vision decreases, I would decrease my dipoter my 0.25-0.50 and go from there.

what do you guys think?

Thanks Smile[/align]
Wow it's nice to see someone who's worse off than me. Smile

I've been using glasses without astigmatism correction for quite a while and I don't think that alone will correct it, I still notice double vision in my eye with the larger astigmatism. ( -1.5 )

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now