MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
my sort of success story, still needing some help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my sort of success story, still needing some help
if you couldn't have already guessed from my username, i am from scotland. (this part falls into place later in this story)

in 1845 in ireland there was a thing known as the potato famine. the famine lasted several years in ireland that your everyday person could afford, and since it was the only source of nutrition, people were either being poisoned (by eating the potatoes) or not consuming them at all and eventually starving to death. many of the irish people immigrated to scotland, and if you live here you will know that 99/100 people, somewhere down the line, are part irish.

when i was younger i used to play the nintendo DS a lot. i never really noticed my vision beginning to deteriorate. i had visited the opticians and to this day i do not remember him saying anything to me about my vision becoming worse, which i think falls into place where people say that opticians intentionally do not improve peoples vision for some extra pocket money. i visited the opticians every 6 months back then. 5 months later, i went to ireland as, somewhere down the line, i was part irish and i had many relatives there. my gran owns a family home there which has a television however it does not have television channels so you could only use the DVD player (we had a large collection of dvd's in our family home). the house is in the countryside however around us lived many children who i would go out and play around with, every day, literally, 12 hours a day or something like that. i can remember very distinctly that this holiday lasted around 2 weeks.

when i returned, i visited the opticians. after giving me an eye test, i can remember him saying "your eyesight has improved remarkably". the only technology i had over there was my nintendo DS which was brand new at the time which to be fair i played regularly but nothing comparison to the time i spent outdoors.

at this point in time, i have needed glasses for 2 years now and i don't think it's a coincidence that i haven't been in ireland for over 2 years. i've read david's method several times however i haven't had many results. i've began to get outdoors a lot and i've realised whenever i play video games on my computer my eyes feel a lot sorer and strained as appose to when i am outside, playing football.
i wish more than ever to achieve 20/20 vision, i will dedicate myself to doing it so i was wondering if anyone could put their methods below (i know there is a thread on the forums for this however some of them were just.. unbelievable to say the least)
thanks in advance.
p.s i noticed from browsing the web people were accusing others of wasting peoples time with fictional stories however i can promise you that the story above is 100% accurate and true.
I agree with you about spending time out-of-doors, not only due to the natural light but to looking in the far distance, easily and automatically. Here's a long Huffington Post article saying the same thing, and I just wrote a future newsletter article about this too. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/21..._hp_ref=tw

For "practice", I'd get outdoors as much as you can, even just talking a walk.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now