MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
extremely SENSITIVE to light/sun

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
extremely SENSITIVE to light/sun
i litterly cant keep my head up when iam walking on the street (i leave in a pretty hot country)
is that because of my unrelaxed eyes? and is suning is the soulition?Huh
Yes, sunning is a solution and also a great way to relax your eyes. Mentally reminding yourself that the sun isn't harmful and you don't need to squint also helps; I got rid of most of my photophobia just doing that.
(04-22-2015, 07:32 AM)vst Wrote: Yes, sunning is a solution and also a great way to relax your eyes. Mentally reminding yourself that the sun isn't harmful and you don't need to squint also helps; I got rid of most of my photophobia just doing that.
Here is a blog post I wrote several years ago about light sensitivity which might help. You want to gradually get used to the bright light, maybe wear a hat to shade your eyes if it's glaring. Notice how you're fighting it -- that's strain. Good luck!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now