MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Fusion Charts To Improve Eye Tracking?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fusion Charts To Improve Eye Tracking?
I'm noticing slight double vision at a distance. I breath, relax, massage the temples, and can correct the double vision... but it take time.

I want to condition more agile tracking of the eyes.

I'm experimenting with fusion charts currently. I'd like to know others experience with them?

And/or what exercises worked best getting the eyes to track problem, eliminating the double vision at a distance?
What you mean by double vision? An augmented Myopia; Astigmatism; Keratoconus or the condition called Diplopia? How you got the double vision suddenly?
If you are using those 3-cups or magic eye books type of 'artificial fusion'; it has caused people double vision in the past, including myself on 2 occasions. Took 2 days for the double vision to go away. Avid it.

I prefer real fusion exercises.
(05-04-2015, 05:22 AM)Sage Wrote: I'm noticing slight double vision at a distance. I breath, relax, massage the temples, and can correct the double vision... but it take time.

I want to condition more agile tracking of the eyes.

I'm experimenting with fusion charts currently. I'd like to know others experience with them?

And/or what exercises worked best getting the eyes to track problem, eliminating the double vision at a distance?

That just seems like basic refractive error, especially if you notice the double-vision more at night. I would just find a big shopping center parking lot at night and look at lit up store signs from the far end of the parking lot. It helps if you center yourself in the parking lot and as much parking lot lines are pulling away from you as opposed to left-right in front of you. It also works better if the big parking lot you are looking into is more deep(more far away) than wide. Make sure the signs you're looking at aren't too big, small print is better than big print Alternate short-swinging at the signs with just looking at the signs waiting for the double-vision to die down and the image to come in more clearly.

I do this every night since I think it's important to close each day strong. I think the brain resets many of the eye settings at night.

I don't like those exercises where you fool around with cups and stick your finger between your eyes up close.
For natural fusion; You don't have to keep the finger up close. Vary the distance.

Or just set up any objects;

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download