MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I never close my eyes all the way

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I never close my eyes all the way
i noticed my eyes are never closed all the way down
is that related to eye strain? and what should i so?
tnx
Neck tension from computer can travel into the head muscles, including eyelid muscles.
(05-06-2015, 06:15 AM)clarknight Wrote: Neck tension from computer can travel into the head muscles, including eyelid muscles.
wow that makes alot of sense my neck is killing me.
what should i do to release my neck?
(05-06-2015, 07:25 AM)BETTER Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:15 AM)clarknight Wrote: Neck tension from computer can travel into the head muscles, including eyelid muscles.
wow that makes alot of sense my neck is killing me.
what should i do to release my neck?
The Long Swing is great for the neck, as well s relaxing the whole body. When I read your post I first thought your eyes are probably dry, since your tears would be evaporating faster than usual if your eyes are never closed. So make sure you're hydrated sufficiently, and pay attention to your blinking, easily and gently, every few seconds.

The other thing I thought of was "sleeping with one eye open" -- are you wary and anxious? If so, some relaxation techniques like yoga or meditation might be in order.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now