Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visual Acuity continues to get worse
(06-26-2015, 11:10 PM)Luis210 Wrote: I have tried everything, I had a positive attitude, I noticed my peripheral, and central vision. I try to recognize items, but my vision continues to get worse.
What am I doing wrong? Now I can't even read what is written on a paper that is on the floor, or about more than 3 feet away from me. I actually thought that my vision was getting better up until I noticed more blur. Can anyone help me please?

I have never wore glasses before in my life, I only have 1 prescribed pair, but I stopped using it after I didn't like the experience; it just didn't feel natural. I am myopic, but it seems to just be getting worse no matter how my eyes, and my mind are working.

Tell me, do you have any part of your body that's strained or just doesn't feel right? In my experience, my vision is far worse when my body is stressed and strained than when my body is dynamically relaxed.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Visual Acuity continues to get worse - by Luis210 - 06-26-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Visual Acuity continues to get worse - by AlkalineWater7 - 06-27-2015, 11:03 AM