MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Basketball.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball.
For those that have improved their vision.
How good are with your basketball skills?
Do you get the basketball into the net?
Tell me about it...
(10-13-2015, 04:18 PM)Yelaina Wrote: For those that have improved their vision.
How good are with your basketball skills?
Do you get the basketball into the net?
Tell me about it...

I don't get out to play much anymore, too rough on the aging body, but I have excellent BB skills - no so much a threat from inside being 5' 10", but a real thread from outside and defensively. Played from when I was 5 yrs. old, for 30 + years. Glasses were a major PIA, so mostly wore contacts, which were annoying too, always moving around, even the astigmatic type. Sometimes would get whacked in the face, pop one out, then look like a fool crawling on hands and knees looking for it. When I stopped wearing them it wasn't too much of an adjustment, actually it felt kind of freeing, I could go at the game harder knowing nothing over the eyes was going to get dislodged. My shooting skills didn't suffer, maintained my sharp shooting abilities, sometimes unstoppable when on a hot streak. If you play long enough, you develop a sort of 6th sense, knowing where you are in relation to the basket at all times. When on a hot streak, it's barely a glance at the net before it's in the air, you're not thinking, just throwing it up there. Like other sports, it's not all about vision. Some blind people play golf. Go figure. Just help them line up to the target, imagination plays a hugh role.

-Andrew
I added basketball skills, but I don't get out to play much anymore.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now