MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Taunted by details

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taunted by details
What do folks recommend as far as keeping a "flash" going? If you are in an inside environment with plenty of graphics and written words at a variety of distances and having a flash, the impulse might be to test your eyes and try to read things that are still a bit too blurry to make out. How do you know when to look away and stop trying to make it out?
I love David's ideas on finding details of smaller and smaller size and nuance but I think my habit is too strong in fixing my eyes and staring intently. It often doesn't improve clarity but diminish it when I search for details. I get to a point where I hesitate to look at anything for very long so I can continue enjoying the crispness of the fleeting objects.
I'm thinking I might review David's ideas again...
(11-04-2015, 12:46 AM)otto Wrote: What do folks recommend as far as keeping a "flash" going? If you are in an inside environment with plenty of graphics and written words at a variety of distances and having a flash, the impulse might be to test your eyes and try to read things that are still a bit too blurry to make out. How do you know when to look away and stop trying to make it out?
I love David's ideas on finding details of smaller and smaller size and nuance but I think my habit is too strong in fixing my eyes and staring intently. It often doesn't improve clarity but diminish it when I search for details. I get to a point where I hesitate to look at anything for very long so I can continue enjoying the crispness of the fleeting objects.
I'm thinking I might review David's ideas again...

Otto, hi. What I do is put myself into instant appreciation, enjoying the experience. My eyes seem to naturally move around, taking it all in, but I'm not DOING anything.
If I'm in a really good spot outside, lots of distance and detail, I'll just stay there like I'm at a busstop, keeping my line of sight the same for several minutes, eyes relaxed but slightly more wideeyed than normal The times when moving around works best for me is when I have a stick of shovel in my hand, shoveling snow, mowing the lawn, chopping wood, etc. Those times I let my eyes be spontaneous.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download