MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Do you know what causes this!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know what causes this!?
Video 
I believe this is my second post here and I'm starting to worry about a problem I noticed a month ago... Please help me if you can!

1. I didn't change my old glasses yet, I don't like them and I want to get new ones but I'm not doing financially good right now to do it (I had some serious problems lately).

Now what I noticed is when I look at straight lines they're not that straight, they're just a little curvy.
Sorta like looking through a fish eye lens but they're not that curvy just a little (even barely noticed).

I don't know what caused me this, is it the big screen I use for work (My computer has a 32 inch screen) or my old glasses that I didn't change for two years now (That I didn't like since day 1), they're a little curvy too, they don't look right.

I'm a graphic designer so it is a problem to me. Also I am planning to change my glasses within the next week / two weeks max.

Please help me out I'm afraid to death! Huh

Thank you in advance Blush
(12-20-2015, 07:06 AM)Houssine Wrote: I believe this is my second post here and I'm starting to worry about a problem I noticed a month ago... Please help me if you can!

1. I didn't change my old glasses yet, I don't like them and I want to get new ones but I'm not doing financially good right now to do it (I had some serious problems lately).

Now what I noticed is when I look at straight lines they're not that straight, they're just a little curvy.
Sorta like looking through a fish eye lens but they're not that curvy just a little (even barely noticed).

I don't know what caused me this, is it the big screen I use for work (My computer has a 32 inch screen) or my old glasses that I didn't change for two years now (That I didn't like since day 1), they're a little curvy too, they don't look right.

I'm a graphic designer so it is a problem to me. Also I am planning to change my glasses within the next week / two weeks max.

Please help me out I'm afraid to death! Huh

Thank you in advance Blush

Do you have an astigmatism correction in your glasses? If so, it might be changing. I am not an eye doctor, so this is only a guess. In any case, I can feel your stress and worry, which is not helping your vision. See if you can relax, and do some things without your glasses, or palm, to give your eyes a rest.
Thank you so much for replying I really appreciate it!
I do have astigmatism on my glasses can that be the reason?
Astigmatism is one of the aspects of vision that varies more than any other, in angle as well as strength. We know vision is dynamic, not fixed, and changing astigmatism measurements prove this for sure. Your strain may be temporarily making your astigmatism worse, or if you're more relaxed your more normal eye may be fighting with the astigmatism correction in your glasses. This post I wrote a while back might give you some helpful information:
http://www.iblindness.org/1051/yes-but-i-have-astigmatism/
Thank you so much I did read your article. Please check your PM Smile
Again I really appreciate your help!
(12-21-2015, 03:21 AM)Houssine Wrote: Thank you so much I did read your article. Please check your PM Smile
Again I really appreciate your help!

I replied to your PM, As I said there, treating your anxiety and the other big problem you mentioned is as important, if not more so, than your eyesight, which I think is just a symptom of the imbalance in your life.

To everyone: please do not send me a PM with questions that can be addressed here on the forum, so everyone can participate in the exchange and benefit from it.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now