MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
A nice New Year's Surprise - Sorrisi is back!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A nice New Year's Surprise - Sorrisi is back!
Hi,

For the old timers but also for those who are new around here. Just wanted to flag that Sorrisi has reactivated her Blog on her vision/health improvement journey. Her Blog is called Seeing Beauty and can be found at: https://sorrisi.wordpress.com/2015/12/31...ong-break/
She is one of my early heroes of the Bates Method. (She and Nancy, too.) Sorrisi improved from a very serious myopia despite living a busy work/school life and also found time to encourage others by sharing her story through her blogs and responding to people with questions and issues (including myself when I was clueless as to where to begin). She suffered from other health issues and hence her absence until now. I recommend reading her old posts, too. There is much to learn from them!
Happy New Year!
That's great!

I should put up links again to all the active vision improvement blogs. Which other ones are active besides Nancy's Dreamersight?
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
David, I re-post all the blog articles I write here on my DreamerSight blog too, since I have some folks who follow me there. Plus I put my twice-monthly newsletters there, and posts on dreams, which may or may not be interesting to this audience. Just wanted you to know not every single post is about vision, though the vast majority are.

I'm subscribed to Mark's blog (Mark825), and I thought I remembered a new post from him several months ago. I guess I'd check with him -- I don't know how active he intends to be, but I do like hearing from him about how he's doing with his vision.
I think I actually got a few people to start vision blogs a couple years ago, but I think they also might have dropped off. After that I was trying to get people to start a blog on iblindness but I think people prefer to have more control over it themselves. And that's when I lost track of the several links I had to vision blogs.

But I did some Google searches and didn't find much in the way of active blogs.

There are sort of a few out there, but they mostly seem to be more for people teaching it, or selling their products, not as a personal blog on their progress and thoughts.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now