MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
forum theme change

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum theme change
A couple things were breaking on the forum so I had to upgrade to the latest version. In the process it broke the theme, which is the customized colors and layout, as well as add-ons like the 5 latest posts that showed in the header. The functionality to login with google plus or facebook is also broken at the moment. I don't think anyone really used them. Email me here if you do.

That's the way these things go... I get around to taking 30 mins to fix a small issue, and it turns into a day-long project that breaks everything and will require some more work to get everything going again. I'm not complaining, it's all on me, but just to give you an idea why it's sometimes many months between new additions to the site... It usually breaks stuff!
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(01-03-2016, 09:38 PM)David Wrote: A couple things were breaking on the forum so I had to upgrade to the latest version. In the process it broke the theme, which is the customized colors and layout, as well as add-ons like the 5 latest posts that showed in the header. The functionality to login with google plus or facebook is also broken at the moment. I don't think anyone really used them. Email me here if you do.

That's the way these things go... I get around to taking 30 mins to fix a small issue, and it turns into a day-long project that breaks everything and will require some more work to get everything going again. I'm not complaining, it's all on me, but just to give you an idea why it's sometimes many months between new additions to the site... It usually breaks stuff!

Thank you, David -- we greatly appreciate all you do to keep this site going. And I feel your pain. I made a "simple change" to my DreamerSight blog to add my new business logo to the header, only to find WordPress had retired my blog theme and I had to choose a new one! When I finally found something plain enough (I care much more about the words than the images), I didn't have the search capability any longer, nor links down the side, and had to contact WordPress to learn how to get those back. So yes, I understand. Thanks again.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download