MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Removing All Negative Energy From My Eyes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing All Negative Energy From My Eyes
I suppose my reduced vision is certainly in part due to negative energy that has accumulated in the eyes.   However, this negative energy proves quite difficult to remove for a number of reasons:

1)   I am frustrated on a daily basis at my vision loss.   The hope I try to have is often in battle with the frustration I face.

2)   I have experienced depression, and still do have to cope with it- I'm at a stage in life where I'm figuring out what to do with myself.

3)   I am angry at society, and I blame the state of the human mind for the state of my vision.  I blame people for a lot of things, and as a whole, I do not like most humans.

With all of these in consideration, and my lack of therapy at the moment due to my lack of access, you can see that I am quite frustrated.   Angry.   And this anger, I'm sure, is only detrimental, and it only creates more tension.   It's a vicious cycle.   

What do I do?
Kabuto, I've said many times that working on my emotions has helped my eyesight, and continues to do so. To release my negative energy and allow positive energy to come in, my personal favorite daily practices are exercise, journaling, meditation, and energy work like EFT ("tapping"). Everyone has to find what works for themselves -- one friend gets a lot of peace from knitting, another from playing ice hockey! What makes you happy, even if it seems this would never make sense to anyone else? I'd start doing more of that.
Don't know if this will help or not, but I would release all of the anger by going to a very quiet, and remote location and setting up a punching bag. Wail on the punching bag, and yell any obscenities you would like to express. I would think that this would release the trapped anger from your body.  After getting sweaty and extremely tired, I would meditate and/or palm for a bit. If the sun is out, do some sunning. Afterwards, do some contemplative meditation to expose the core root of your anger/frustration. I've also stumbled upon Tsa Lung meditation excercises recently. Not sure if they will work for you, but I'm just putting it out there. 

Some videos: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRUeG9wOaCs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4yipKfO8nA

Tsa Lung Excercises: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBnI5S_4...j6kncL6C0A-
I feel better after lifting heavy weights. It takes time to warm up, and it takes a lot out of me, but if I skip a couple days of doing some kind of high intensity work, I start feeling really pissed off.

You're SUPPOSED to be depressed if you're not doing what you should be doing. Or that's the idea. If you ignore your impulses then it gets chronic.

One thing about blurry vision is it requires a certain amount of numbness. Your're less sensitive to visual stimuli when you aren't processing details in the right way. And the numbness of that is an overall pattern, so you don't immediately react to things the way you should.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Some people seem to be able to keep their calm attitude by doing only gentle exercise occasionally. This is not me. If I don't push myself physically regularly, I don't feel at my best. I totally agree with David on this one.
Hi Kabuto!

I hope you are feeling better about your process and progress. I really relate to all the things you cover in your post. It sounds like where I was for many years. I spent a lot of time feeling bad for not having much progress, feeling weak and hopeless for succumbing to the need for glasses. My vision became a testament to what was wrong with me and, if I wasn't blaming myself and feeling bad about it, I was having angry thoughts about a society that would create conditions that lead to so many kids being fitted with glasses.
Because of this, my vision improvement path was not very pleasant. And when, of course, I had some greater degree of clarity I would get very excited, often spinning off into fantasies of having a major breakthrough and being free of my burden, only to have my spirits drop again when the blur returned.

I applaud you for your honesty and the fact that you are asking for advice.

I am still on the path. My vision is better than those days and the process is without the anguish. It is clear to me that if I approach this with a negative mindset or like a chore or with desperation, I am wasting my time. Positive results won't follow!
My major hurdle is probably lack of discipline. Sad

My advice to you would be let it all go. Let yourself take a break. Only do that the parts of the Bates method that you enjoy but don't over do it. Focus on your happiness by taking concrete, measurable actions, e.g.: regular exercise, meditation, being with friends, time in nature, doing things you enjoy that make you grow as a person. If you can't be happy with blurry vision just the way you are now, then you have a slim chance of being a happy person with perfect eyesight. learn to accept yourself and give yourself what you really need. This will help you indirectly to having better vision, after all, it's largely about comfort and relaxation.

That's it. Hope it helps!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now