MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Proven methods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proven methods
The only thing that I know how to do is palming and sunning. Can someone tell me some stuff they did to improve their eyesight and be very specific. I read the books online but I don't understand them very much.  I am not seeing better for a long period  I just get flashes and they leave in like a couple seconds. PLease someone help I am only 15 with 20/400.
Still need more info, naruto. What books? What parts specifically don't you understand? How did you do palming? How did you do sunning?

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
when I do palming I close my eyes and put my hands over them in a cup position and no let any light in and just try to remember black. I want to know more techniques that you guys did that improved eyesight. If you can  tell me some methods can you give me in detail. I read the book online by Bates.
Dear Naruto,

You will find proof that these methods work
under "Success Stories". 

The method and results are described by
Dr. Bates himself.

Best,

Otis
I'd like to kick your opthamologist in the face, and give him 20/400 vision for life.
Don't give up hope.  Someone in one of the other posts recommended some books "movement for self healing" by a Schneir.  I've started reading it and this person was pretty much blind, a very inspirational story.  I would recommend it.  But he tells of the techniques he used, though I haven't gotten to any detailed recommendations.
He dramatically improved his vision very quickly, but he spent several hours a day palming and doing other exercises.  One I read recently that I found interesting was to blink more.  I personally am trying to remember to blink more, especially while looking at the eyechart.
I get close enough to the eyechart to see the blurry blacknes of the C, then just watch as the C swims around, not actually trying to tell that it is a C, but just watching it swim in and out of focus.  I focus on seeing the darket part of the blurriness.
I'm trying to help my cousin, whose vision is probably as bad as yours, she is legally blind.  Right now, she has the time to perform these exercises.  good luck

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now