MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Cross eyed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross eyed?
Hello again,

I noticed that, when I look into the distance and try to focus on things, I feel like I go a little cross eyed. I can actually see better during that time but I understand that there should be no strain. My eyes don't feel as tense, just like their turning in. I know I tend to be a little walleyed, could it be from my eyes trying to turn in against tight outer muscles, or maybe I'm just not used to my eyes lining up like that? When I walk and notice things being three dimensional it seems to relax them a little.
The fact that the distance is blurry for you indicates you're already straining to focus at that distance, and the way your eyes turn in I see as further demonstrating the effort you're putting into seeing,  unecessary effort. Now you only see well very close up, so you probably strongly associate seeing clearly with your eyes converging. Your eyes don't converge wrong like that with glasses on, I assume, so some would say that that fact proves that you have no such habit, but I have to point out that your visual system isn't stupid - it knows when you're wearing glasses and when not.

But these are really good things you're noticing, keep it up! The more you notice, the more ideas you'll get on how to change.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
The cross-eye feeling has been changing. At first, any improvement in vision was accompanied by a feeling of being cross-eyed. It changed until I could feel less tension than normal in the front of the eye but I could feel tension around the circomference of the eye, like something was pulling or squeezing it. The next day I noticed that I could see as well as the day before but with much less tension. Yesterday I could feel the tension in my ears, I didn't feel as much tension in the eyes but it felt like my ears would pop. Today, after last night's intense experience, I can see better than ever (still a long way to go but making progress) with much less tension. My eyes feel more relaxed than ever.

It seems like the tension moves around and chages as it goes through the process of leaving my body. Maybe my body is reluctant to let it go because it's been a defense mechanism for so long?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now