MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Opinion on this book?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on this book?
Hey all!

I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum as well as ask a question. I have moderate myopia, -3.5 is the prescription I currently wear, and it's possibly gotten worse. http://www.amazon.com/Bates-Method-Nugge...1935894137 
This is a book that seems quite interesting to check out,do you think this could help me improve my vision to 20/20?

Thanks!
Welcome! I'm sure Esther's book is good, but I haven't read it.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(04-23-2016, 09:59 PM)David Wrote: Welcome! I'm sure Esther's book is good, but I haven't read it.

Thanks for giving your opinion!
Doctor Bates' book Perfect Sight Without Glasses is in my opinion a must-read for anyone who is serious about improving his vision. Bates was a medical doctor who established the basic fundamentals and principles of vision improvement and cured thousands of patients back in his day. An electronic version of his book can be found on this site for free.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download