MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eyes detoriating

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyes detoriating
Hello everyone.
I had myopia -2.5 in both my eyes. I  gave birth to a 5 month old baby. Since then my eyes are detoriating in very fast freaking way. I am so scared and I do not want to change my prescription. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Help plz Sad
Hi!

From what I've read of your posts, it seems that you've been doing this for quite a time and haven't been getting much results. According to Bates (and also my experience), palming is one of the most basic ways to relax. Can you please describe in detail your process of palming and how you feel after it?
(05-03-2016, 08:08 AM)vst Wrote: Hi!

From what I've read of your posts, it seems that you've been doing this for quite a time and haven't been getting much results. According to Bates (and also my experience), palming is one of the most basic ways to relax. Can you please describe in detail your process of palming and how you feel after it?

Hi, 
well I cover my eyes with my palms until I see black. I feel relaxed after I do this. I do it at work while I'm on the computer. Since I gave birth nothing seems to help though. It's probably the hormones I don't know Confused
Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for you to see black? Is it the perfect, intense black described by Bates or just an approximate one? Do you think of anything specific while palming?

If palming doesn't help, I'd advise you to try swinging, especially the long swing. Sadly I can't give you any tips on it because I'm still having problems with swinging myself. One thing I do know though is that if the long swing doesn't really relax you, you can try waling back and forth or in circles around a room. Because of the large amplitude of movement, this almost always guarantees that you will notice objects moving in the opposite direction you move.

So far what has worked for me is swaying my head and torso with an exaggerated manner in random directions. What I'm doing in essence is a very wide sway, except that the the direction and objects I swing are always changing. Somehow, constantly swaying at the same objects doesn't relax me.
(05-05-2016, 06:03 AM)vst Wrote: Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for you to see black? Is it the perfect, intense black described by Bates or just an approximate one? Do you think of anything specific while palming?

If palming doesn't help, I'd advise you to try swinging, especially the long swing. Sadly I can't give you any tips on it because I'm still having problems with swinging myself. One thing I do know though is that if the long swing doesn't really relax you, you can try waling back and forth or in circles around a room. Because of the large amplitude of movement, this almost always guarantees that you will notice objects moving in the opposite direction you move.

So far what has worked for me is swaying my head and torso with an exaggerated manner in random directions. What I'm doing in essence is a very wide sway, except that the the direction and objects I swing are always changing. Somehow, constantly swaying at the same objects doesn't relax me.

Thanks..I'll try to work on the long swing more Smile

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download