MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Blurry clear flashes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blurry clear flashes
I'm definately seeing an improvement but when I get clear flashes my vision tends to get blurry.
When I do palming, If I ever get blurry vision after releasing hands(which I do sometimes), I'd immediately repeat palming to avoid nasty bad habits of seeing blurry.
Wow I'm getting so many clear flashes now I almost have a permanent change in vision.
Congrats ! Hopefully your eyesight will continue to improve

May I know what do you do to get that clear flashes? TQ.
Well usually I just do a bit of blinking(Not hard blinking soft) and palming.
In some places it seems better than others.
I'm not that sure I ain't really a pro like the others.
In my experience best place to palm is when you're looking at something that has lots of details. Rigidy ceiling is my favorite. In the kitchen next to the light source the WALLS are very lit and has LOTS of RIDIGY bumps on it which gives off lots of details because of the light being reflected. You can actually palm anywhere, EXCEPT IN THE DARK. Looking at objects that give lots of details is best cause it gives you something to look at instead of imagining it, which from experience your mind can play tricks on you depending on what you're thinking.
Beetle, I sometimes palm in the dark, why do you recommend not doing so?  Anyone? - is this from Bates?
Its harder to see in the dark if you're myopic. For me the bubbles of color that float around doesn't help me actually distracts me from what I'm looking at. Like when you palm you see colors floating around, it happens for me in the dark sometimes with a little light source like a TV on. Doing palming in the dark is fine as long as theres light sources reflecting off the object you're looking at.

-Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now