MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
caching problem fixed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
caching problem fixed
A couple months ago my webhost suggested I start using some page caching features to reduce my consumption of server resources. It sucked for this forum, because you would visit here and it kept showing you an older copy, so it looked like there were no new posts, and you would try to log in and it wouldn't show you were logged in. What a mess. I turned it off. 

Hopefully that contributed to why this forum has gotten dead the last couple months, meaning things will pick up again shortly.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(06-04-2016, 09:16 AM)David Wrote: A couple months ago my webhost suggested I start using some page caching features to reduce my consumption of server resources. It sucked for this forum, because you would visit here and it kept showing you an older copy, so it looked like there were no new posts, and you would try to log in and it wouldn't show you were logged in. What a mess. I turned it off. 

Hopefully that contributed to why this forum has gotten dead the last couple months, meaning things will pick up again shortly.

Thanks for your ongoing work to support us, David!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now