MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Introducing myself

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself
I was diagnosed with strabismus as a very young child.    My right eye was turned in and never changed.  I had the muscle surgery performed in 2000.  It was a very short term fix and was extremely painful as an adult. 
I am in my mid 30s and I feel like my eye starts turning faster now than before.  Especially when I get tired >Sad.
  I had heard about the Bates method before while living in GA.  I now live in HI and found a lady who does a 9 week program. 
Has anyone ever done this and if so, what were your results? 
by the way my vision is 20/200. 
Thank you
Dear Mks,

I developed "eye turn" (intermittant) when I was
about six year old.  (I put this down to the
"bad habits" of a six year-old child -- but
that is a separate subject.)

My parents were obviously concerned.

The result was that two actions were taken.

1.  Vision training (so called), and

2.  Muscle cutting.

I was glad that I had BOTH methods.

My opinion is that the vision traing (from age six
to eight) managed to teach me how to "control" that
eye turn. 

It was not easy -- and I "resisted" the training, but
I did LEARN.

Today, I still can notice some "eye turn" when I get
tired, but I still "control" it.

I know that each person is "different" and my
experience can not be advice.

The muscle "cutting" had the effect of scaring
the poop out of me, and that convinced me
to truly WORK on that vision-training.

This is not advice as such, just my
own personal experience.

Otis

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now