MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
wobble wobble wobble a sensational story

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wobble wobble wobble a sensational story
Many years ago i purchased a paper back book that was on the subject of seeing without glasses.It was by a woman author ,but i can't remember the title,although i think it may have been titled "Do you really need eye glasses?".The first part of the book was a rehash of the Bates Method which i breezed though ,because i was familiar with the Bates Method. However the second half of the book was to me, very unusual, for the lady writer was advocating ,along with the Bates Method , that the way to better eyesight was to balance the eyes.The lady give several methods to balance the eyes,but i can only remember one of them exactly.The method i remember was simplicity it's self, for all one had to do was balance one's self on a wobble board (tilt board) while looking straight ahead. As far as i can remembe, the lady claimed, that the body uses the eyes in such situations to balance the body, on the board,and hence the eyes in turn, are balanced by the body.I thought it was interesting ,but i set the book aside and a few years later disposed of it.                        Now for the sensational story.  Last winter i was watching an Irish T V news broadcast on the internet,and they had what they called a sensational story about a businessman.The businessman,although not a doctor, was going around Britain curing children of a a certain affliction connected to vision,and he was doing it with unheard of speed.He was also curing grownups who had suffered from the affliction all their lives.But it was not the fact that he was curing children and adults with rapid speed ,but the method he was using to effect the cure,that caused the sensation. And what was the method he was using that caused the sensation?Why none other than the method explained above.! Yes, he was using a wobble board.  During the program a child was shown in her backyard balancing on the wobble board.The child's mother was interviewed and said that the child had suffered from the affliction for many years without showing any improvement, and then, after only two weeks on the wobble board, the child showed tremendous improvement. Now the businessman has people all over the world wobbling,and recently the t.v. program 60 Minutes done a segment on him.                                                                                                    So that lady author who wrote the eye book so many years ago, appears to be right about balancing the eyes. blackspot                                                                                               
A wobble board? Is that like a mini teeter totter?

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Dave                                                                                                                                               The wobble board evolved from the mini -teeter totter(tilt board)and in fact at the time that the lady wrote the book,the wobble board ,as far as i know did not exsist. In her eyesight book, there was an illustration of a person balancing on a mini-teeter totter (tilt board).She had other methods of balancing but i did not bother to study them,and in fact i paid little attention to the book,for it did not seen poossible to me , to correct eye sight by balancing on a tilt board.However last winter while watching the news broadcast on the wobble board cure,when i saw the little girl balancing on the wobble board ,the first thing that flashed into my mind was a picture of the illustration from the eyesight book, wherein it depicted a person balancing on the mini-teetertotter.                                                                                                                      It's possible that this businessman has read the lady's eyesight book and is acting on it, for he is using other techniques that the lady recommends in her book ,such as beanbags.In a news report that i read,the businessman states that his own daughter suffered from the affliction and that is why he sought out a cure .It's possible in his search that he came across the lady's eyesight book.                                          Of course the medical establishment in Britain is up in arms over the situation ,for here is this business man, who has no medical training whatsoever,apparently effecting tremendous improvement in people suffering from the affliction with a woobble board.It reminds me of the outcry against Dr Bates and his method.For more information on the subject just type into the google search  "Children cured by wobble board." and you will find loads of information on the subject,for the news has spread around the world like wildfire, since I saw the news story last winter.                                                                                                     On the subject of the wobble board it's self.the wobble board is far safer to use than a mini-teeter totter, and can be use by children and seniors, so i am thinking of getting one myself ,and even if i find it does not help the eyes, it is really good for a number of other things and is health benefit.   blackspot                                 
The wobble board is mentioned in this case history from seeing.org - maybe there is something to it.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.seeing.org/visiontd/casehist/pym.htm">http://www.seeing.org/visiontd/casehist/pym.htm</a><!-- m -->

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download