MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
daily routine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daily routine
What do you guys do on a regular basis to improve your vision. Its seems to me that I am doing nothing I only do sunning palming and tracking. Does anyone have any other methods and can you tell me how to do them. Also its been about two months and I don't see any improvement my vision is still 20/400 is this natural or am I not doing it right. I need advice.
Thanks
Hi Naruto

I started almost in the same spot that you about 20/400 maybe little better
(-3.75 D). In my opinion you should not do all the exercises. Try one for some days  then you will feel how to do it correctly. in my experience you should start with palming exercise then you will better feel when your eyes are strained. the next exercise is the eye chart exercise(for this you need to print this chart in the link below).

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.i-see.org/eyecharts.html">http://www.i-see.org/eyecharts.html</a><!-- m -->

put the chart in front of your face when can you see good the first 3 lines
(better if you put it where is more sunny place)
when the other lines are blurry

1)cross with your eyes the outside lines of the letter(this should give relax to your eyes)
2)close your eyes and imagine this letter big on white background
(the letter should  be not static it should always moving in your imagination)
3)open your eyes and concentrate  on the letter piece by piece
now you shold  see better the lines below ... do this with next letters

you can use the chart for palming remember the black color of the cart ...
also when you do the chart exercise you can cover your eyes with hands..

also very important to go without glasses, or at least get a weaker pair...
I managed to improve a little bit my vision it was -3.75 both eyes now its
-3.5 but now i use -1.75 glasses  with relaxetion and concentration on small area i can see good with them ...

this is my first post on this forum... i hope this information will help you...

Good luck!
I just forgot to add this : try reading the chart with different distance, after doing a training with close distance you will feel more comfortable with long ... when you feel like this its a huge change in your eyes...  it took about three weeks to me.
Turt: what do you mean "cross with your eyes the outside letter"?

You mean just trace the outside of the letter?
Sorry about my bad english... yes
I want to add some important exercises:

1)After doing a chart exercise try move your eyes about 5-8 times up and down after it left-right(good for peripheral vision train. your glasses can't provide good peripheral vision, after some times your eyes just "forget" about this area)

2)Do it in front of eye chart (with long distance), put your palm in front of your face move it forward and backward concentrate on your palm but when you move it you should notice that the chart looks more clear.(move back to position that not to much close to your eyes then you will feel strain)

3)Try to move your look from the palm to the chart about 10 times...

you can do this exercises in front of a window on distant objects.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now