MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Blinking works this way!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blinking works this way!
Hello,

I recently remembered something from my childhood: This may help.
Gaining new vision habit needs gaining correct blinking habits.

Most of the people complain that they lose their clear flash, when they blink or so, but why, blinking should make vision better as it must be a short rest to the eyes. The reason is that most of those blinks may be strained blinking.

In my childhood it seemed that the eyes are held open automatically and I needed no force to hold them open, and when I attempted to close my eyes, they seemed that I must force them to get closed like a spring.

So I think blinking must be done without effort, you close your eye lids fastly and they must come up automatically, up and wide open, not semi-open.

That's all I had to say.
Yeah i agree with you and when you open your eyes you have to observe what you see and enjoy and not try to see it better because it produce strain.

by Karo
It helps to practice blinking with your eyes closed.
Robert Wrote:It helps to practice blinking with your eyes closed.

How do you do that? ??? I read where Bates talks about how the eye blinks while a person is sleeping, but he doesn't go into much detail. How can you blink with your eyes closed? Do you mean shifting or imagination of a blink?
what i think of blinking is that it is pretty much a switch of interpretation. you blink and see something in a different light from a different perspective. or you blink to change the scenery after getting bored of a certain sight.

thats something you also do in your dreams.

i also think that crying occurs because you simply dont want to let go of something and just stop blinking, which makes your eyes tear.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download