MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Einstein's theory of Gravity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Einstein's theory of Gravity
I've been a student of Bates for one year and haven't put my glasses on for over one year. I was very nearsighted and my eyes were getting worse. I couldn't read street signs and knew I needed to do something. I picked up Quakenbush's book and have been studying it. I also downloaded a book from the internet. All of the info has helped me but it isn't always 100 percent. When I see things clearly for a good length of time now I feel blessed that I  was able to learn the habits of people who have perfect eyesight.  I will now get into movement and centralizaiton as areas that have helped me. This movement applies to everything.

So Einstein said the Earth and the other planets are able to stay in place because of movement. If the Earth stopped moving it would fall into the Sun. So movement is key for the eyes. If the eyes stop moving and stare, they collapse and see blur. THey fall into the blur.  So I am now thinking that the eyes need to blink, brush and we need to breathe in order to keep the eyes moving. The heart beats without us trying to make it beat. The ears hear without us trying to hear. But the eyes strain when we try and see and stop, freeze the object we are viewing. So keep the eyes in movement. I know this to be true because if I keep them in movement or see things in movement everything becomes clear. I have relapses and see blur but now want focus on centralizing, and movement so my eyes don't collapse into the blur.  Peace! Michael
I think it was newton Smile, he devised his Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation.
Actually, If theres a good amount of stress, it can interfere and cause effects to your hearing, and heartrate. Same shit with your vision.
Paul Wrote:I think it was newton Smile, he devised his Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation.

Yes, I know, but Einstein's realization of movement keeping everything in place and that we would collapse into the Sun if it weren't for movement. I used ´"Einstein's theory of Gravity" to intrigue readers. The idea of movement was my main focus for the article. If the eyes stop moving they see blur eventually and worsen.

So far I have had good luck.
sanborn Wrote:I've been a student of Bates for one year and haven't put my glasses on for over one year. I was very nearsighted and my eyes were getting worse. I couldn't read street signs and knew I needed to do something. I picked up Quakenbush's book and have been studying it. I also downloaded a book from the internet. All of the info has helped me but it isn't always 100 percent. When I see things clearly for a good length of time now I feel blessed that I  was able to learn the habits of people who have perfect eyesight.  I will now get into movement and centralizaiton as areas that have helped me. This movement applies to everything.

So Einstein said the Earth and the other planets are able to stay in place because of movement. If the Earth stopped moving it would fall into the Sun. So movement is key for the eyes. If the eyes stop moving and stare, they collapse and see blur. THey fall into the blur.  So I am now thinking that the eyes need to blink, brush and we need to breathe in order to keep the eyes moving. The heart beats without us trying to make it beat. The ears hear without us trying to hear. But the eyes strain when we try and see and stop, freeze the object we are viewing. So keep the eyes in movement. I know this to be true because if I keep them in movement or see things in movement everything becomes clear. I have relapses and see blur but now want focus on centralizing, and movement so my eyes don't collapse into the blur.   Peace! Michael
sanborn Wrote:Yes, I know, but Einstein's realization of movement keeping everything in place and that we would collapse into the Sun if it weren't for movement. I used ´"Einstein's theory of Gravity" to intrigue readers. The idea of movement was my main focus for the article. If the eyes stop moving they see blur eventually and worsen.

So far I have had good luck.

Einstein's contribution to gravity was the theory of general relativity.  It explained the fact that gravity warps space time, which led to the theorization of black holes and event horizon.
I don't think it's what you had in mind.
Newton is the one who developed the Universal Theory of Gravitation:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Sgravity.htm">http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Sgravity.htm</a><!-- m -->

Sorry, I'm just picky about science  Big Grin
I am aware of Newton and his discoveries Wink. I learned about him in grade school. What Einstein said was the universe is held together by gravity and movement. The universe is expanding, moving, etc., and if the movement stops, the larger masses will pull the smaller masses to them. Gravity. So if we stare, stop movement of the eyes, we get blur. So the rules of the universe apply to humans and all life, since we are made from the raw materials of the universe. We are moving, accelerating deeper into space, we are in space, but we are moving, the Earth is moving, so we need to keep moving too, or we collapse. Of course the eyes, body etc, need rest, but there is movement in rest too.

I think you( Paul) just misunderstood my wanting to offer a technic that could help people keeping their eyes moving and avoiding the stare. It was just an idea but also to show that we are part of the universe, and that motion is why we exist. I cured my near sightedness and it keeps getting better with only occassional blur that I don't let bother me anymore. I am beyond letting a little blur disturb me and have been trying to relax. Thanks for your comments.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download