MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
improved vision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
improved vision
Hi its been sometime since I posted here. Well I have 20/400 and I am having a bit of a hard time seeing well with my Glasses especially. I thought that I was going even worse. I realized that my prescription was just a little too much. I felt so happy that I improved my eyesight. I have mostly done on a regular basis 15min of palming 5min of sunning and 10min of tracking. In the morning I wash my face with cold water and in my first period I sometimes see like 20/200 which is great to me. I am having trouble on the positive lens. I read about it and Do I wear them outside or just read with them? also should I take breaks when reading? Do you guys reccomend any other techniques or tips?
Thank you
also listen to this song. I listen to it when palming and its helps me see better
  <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN1G5tu5H6k">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN1G5tu5H6k</a><!-- m -->
You're supposed to wear the plus lens when doing near work such as computer or reading. 
In your case I would strongly advise you against using the plus lens.  It is meant to be a myopia preventative measure and not a reversal measure, meaning that it's for people who haven't worn glasses for a very long time and your eyesight is better than 20/70.  Plus it's a very controversial issue regarding whether it does work, and it does not eliminate the cause of your poor eyesight in the first place.  To a person with 20/200 it'll just bring great amounts of strain and headaches.  Continue with the Bates method and you'll be fine. 

Regarding breaks while reading.  It's good to give your eyes a stretch, and it's difficult to reading close up for long periods of time without straining to see distance afterwards.  However, Bates said that if you practice good techniques there is practically no limit on the use of your eyes.  A person with good vision habits can read for days without impacting the distance vision.  Try to hold the reading material out as much as you can without straining to reduce near point stress, and yes, i would suggest taking breaks and practicing the Bates techniques  ;D

Best to you
tracking as in running?

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download