MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Standing in the dark?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standing in the dark?
I read that, if you look at a blank wall, the eyes have nothing to focus on so they relax. I decided that the same should also be true in the dark. I tried standing in a dark room (the downstairs bathroom gets very dark) and looking into the darkness. I blinked and swayed and I could feel a lot of tension leaving my eyes and seemed more effective than palming. I couldn't get rid of all the tension and I didn't notice that I saw any better but I felt more relaxed than ever.

Just wondering what people think.
Yes, whenever you actually feel the tension leaving, it's always a very good sign in my book. Even if you don't notice improvement in your vision right away, keep doing that, and you will. Because you're practicing relaxation, and eventually that's going to start to carry over into your normal activities. This is why people start to have flashes of clear vision - they've become aware of a different way of being, and subconsciously they're partly (but only partly) convinced that it's an "ok" state to be in, so it's allowed to happen now and then.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download