MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eye cramps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye cramps
After an especially productive day of eye exercises and walking and seeing things, I went to bed and could feel tension returning to my eyes. It came on so hard and fast it was painful! I shifted and sketched and that would relieve it a bit but as soon as I would try to relax and go to sleep it came on again. It was like getting a cramp in your leg where it feels better if you stretch it but as soon as you let up it comes back. It kept me up last night as I laid there trying to avoid the tension. I finally fell asleep and woke up this morning with considerable more tension in my eyes than I had last night.

Has anyone else experienced this? It's almost like my body isn't ready to progress faster than a certain pace and it wasn't willing to give up the tension just yet.
Yeah, that could have been it. Relapses are pretty common, and part of it might have been that you were conscious of the strain coming back that you had suppressed the feeling of before.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now