MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
One Eye Worse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Eye Worse
Hello

I have noticed my left eye is not improving as fast as the right . It gets double vision and during an experiment with an eye patch it does a ' lumpy ' long swing unlike the right which is smooth .  As both eyes work as a team , is it ok to give one ' special treatment '  to try and redress the balance ? .  Although one eye  is worse than the other I can see better with both together than the good eye on its own , so it must be doing some good .

Thankyou

Robin .
Hey Robin,

I got the same problem as you, my right eye has improved more than my left eye and I got some double vision  in it as well. I have an eyepatch as well but I am not sure how best to use it. I'd be grateful for some tips as well.

Regards,
Anne
Yes I have that too.  My right eye improved about 0.25D faster than my left  They used to be of equal VAs when I started the Bates method.
I'm not sure why this occurs.  I bet if we keep at it, both eyes will equalize.

Paul

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now