MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Re: Blurring

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Blurring
My eyes feel more relaxed than usual today, but i've noticed something wierd.  I put on my old glasses and I could read letters farther than the last time I put them on.  But, the blur is different.  I see duplicates of the letters overlapping instead of a smear.  Am I getting astigmatism?  I'm a bit nervous about this.  Any explanation on this would be appreciated.
Wow no one knows the answer to this.
relax.  You're getting concerned over nothing.

Slight polyopia is a small price to pay for clear vision.  It should fade as you continue with Bates.  I know of one other person who developed slight temporary polyopia while improving his eyesight. 
I just came across this while reading the Better Eyesight Magazine:

"Palming, when practiced successfully, has relieved many cases of double vision."

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now