MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Re: astigmatism, nearsightedness, and spots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: astigmatism, nearsightedness, and spots
i have astigmatism, nearsightedness (300-400 pretty serious), and spots ( i see them VERY often)
what type of exercises should i do?
i tried looking this up but i couldnt find clear answers, sorry

and if you dont mind please also answer for my mom
she has farsightedness. what exercises are right for her?

again, sorry for having to make a separate post for this.

any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi gamerz,

Welcome to the forum! 3 to 4 diopters (that's what you'll mean by 300-400) correction is actually just moderate. It gets a lot worse than that.

The same exercises can be applied to most conditions, and for farsightedness they're modified to work mainly with a hand-held chart with small print rather than a distance chart on the wall.

Some are covered on the Method of the Month forum:
http://www.iblindness.org/forum/index.ph...d,5.0.html

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
thank you so much
but i was wondering what specific ones i should do?
thanks for referring me to that post though Smile
You should do whichever ones work for you. Nobody can tell you that from the get-go.

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
gamerzgamerz Wrote:thank you so much
but i was wondering what specific ones i should do?
thanks for referring me to that post though Smile

That's the hardest part of the Bates method, determining which techniques work for you.
  The exercises in the vision improvement book, Dr. Friedman's Vision Training Program, by Edward Friedman, is very benificial for all conditions, myopia,hyperopia, astigmatism, and presbyopia.
  The results will be better, and attained quicker than with the Bates method only.There are some exercises to do while wearing glasses.
  The book may be out of print, but  I have seen them online.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download