MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
After years of struggle I come across an Incredibly Fast and soothing cure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After years of struggle I come across an Incredibly Fast and soothing cure
Hi everybody, I'm 17 years old and I began to try to improve my bad myopia about 2 years ago. I have tried wearing reading glasses to help relax myself and in school I had lowered my contact lens prescription to -4 diopters from -5.5 with astigmatism. Anyway, during the first year and a half I've experienced absolute hell, hearing from my mother and my ophthalmologist who are both terribly nearsighted, that I was just born with a badly shaped eye, also implying that vision had to do with the "eyes themselves" and not the brain. I began to read and incorporate into my life the information from Bates' "Perfect sight without Glasses" and this really sparked my optimism and after a few months of doing what he said one should do to relax, I improved my vision greatly. I went from not being able to read my school textbooks from 8 inches away, to being able to catch my brother's fast baseball pitches from sixty feet away. But this vision was not enough because I still could not read the blackboard in school or music in band causing me to have to wear contact lenses but still weak ones. I became tired of having to literally put strain on my eyes and brain by using contacts so I just didn't wear any corrective lenses for about the last 150 days of school. (and I still passed all of my classes Smile Anyway now that school is over and the summer is here my vision is consistently about 20/100 with plenty of very clear flashes of about 20/30.  But this last week something just clicked for me and I performed the "swinging and shifting" very easily and I downloaded the program "Swing Windows" which basically makes any active window on your computer shake, vibrate, or move in various directions. This has been extremely helpful to me while I read a lot on the internet. After only two days of reading a lot of words "swinging" on my screen and some palming I feel like my life has began to move again and I feel so alive. My vision is now consistently around 20/50 and I could not be a happier person.

So basically the method that worked for me was imagining shifting and swinging of very small objects and reading a lot of text on my computer with "Swing Windows" enabled .
where did you get the program?
I downloaded it.  It makes reading articles on the web more entertaining, but can I use it on a CRT screen?
yes, my crt screen works fine.
Also try downloading "swing windows plugins" at

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.central-fixation.com/downloads.shtml">http://www.central-fixation.com/downloads.shtml</a><!-- m -->

this gives extra swing movements
It actually works better on a CRT screen.  The letters get a bit funny as it moves on an LCD.  You'd think the swinging would be distracting, but on the contrary it's quite relaxing.

Paul
I don't suppose there is a linux version available?
I thought CRT screens were bad and have lots of glare and a high refresh rate.
One more thing, what frequencies, angles, etc., do you set on the swings?
534.2 MHz, 20.43 degrees above the vertical  Tongue
It's hard to click on my bookmarks.  I have to type in the URLs but it's still cool.  So are my eyes supposed to follow the words or do I just read words like i usually do?
Yes, just read it like would normally read something, but don't try to move your eyes to catch up, actually try to follow the words with your mind, making it subconscious.
Hello, dear golf,

Thank you so much for posting this, and congratulations on your success.

Good luck on improving further  Wink

-Kaze
Yeah thanks, it's an interesting little program.
Too bad there isn't a linux version.

Paul
Great story, thanks for sharing.  I wouldn't discount the "years of struggle" - that was probably the groundwork for this breakthrough.  It's not like you necessarily could have gone straight to this solution.  You often need a lot of stuff happen before things come together. 
I disagree -- Bates frequently mentioned spontaneous cures. It's just a matter of following the one right way and discarding the million other wrong ways. And when you find it, central fixation will kick in - and voila!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download