MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Concrete tips on floaters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concrete tips on floaters
I'm starting to feel that my floaters are my main problem when dealing with my vision, and they seem to impair my process with Bates. I have some floaters, rather many looking at a bright sky (which i never do anymore), but i would say one irritating one in my right eye and some which appear as a glimse when i look from one edge of the eye to another. I also have some "cells" which appear in my vision centre some times.

I'm looking for concrete tips on how to handle them. I know the shifting method, but don't have motivating results with that one yet. Should I just continue, or can I do something concrete.

Having this dot IN my eye which draws my attention does hinder my progresss and irritates the hell out of me.

Thanks!
I have really bad floaters too, and also have a tiny bubble-like floater which I think is what you mean by a "cell" (but it's only there sometimes). My floaters can get extremely annoying, and even painful! But at times when my myopia lessens, the floaters are much less noticeable and are never annoying or painful.

I also thought that floaters were my main problem (even though I usually have worse than 20/400 vision), but after realizing that they become much less apparent when the myopia lessens, I knew the myopia was my main problem.

Shifting is probably one of the most concrete methods, and can be very helpful in both myopia and floaters. When you shift imagine the swing. If you've been practicing shifting for more than a day and haven't seen any motivating results, you should probably move on to a different method and then go back to shifting if you feel like it.

Also try palming. It has temporarily made all my floaters disappear before.

Remember that the cure of floaters is the same as that of nearsightedness: an absence of strain and central fixation.

Good luck!
Getting enough sun seems to be very effective for floaters.
Sunning for 10 to 20 minutes per day works for me.  After sunning everyday for 2 months, the number of floaters was reduced to half or less. 

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now